Friday, July 27, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 27





I am so glad today is over!  It was so hard for me to get out of bed this morning, I so just wanted to sleep in.  But I didn't; I got up, got dressed and got to work.  Although I was dead tired, I did complete my 30 day challenge at work.  Friday is generally an early day for me, I am off of work at 3:00pm.  And it's a good thing too because knowing that I only had a 6 hour work day helped motivate me to stay focused and power through the day.  Whew!




Just four days left!  I can't believe it's been four weeks.  I am looking forward to celebrating my success and looking even more forward to my next challenge:

Day 27 done!

I watched "Something Borrowed" today.  I know, it's a film from May 2011.  It was on HBO a few weeks ago so I recorded it and I was finally able to watch it tonight.  I liked it a lot.  But what I loved is Ginnifer Goodwin's wardrobe!  So clean, polished and fresh!  *sigh*


 I especially love this outfit:



Good night.  Sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment