Saturday, July 21, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 21


Today was a rare day in that it was a very relaxing day.  I had to work today so I was up early and out the door at 7:30 a.m.  I was only at work for about four hours; I left at noon and headed home.  I stopped by and picked up some take-out for me and Sweetheart.  After lunch, I wanted to get started on housework and laundry but Sweetheart reminded me that I need to just relax and that doing the house cleaning that very second was not necessary.  I agreed and instead I took a very much needed nap!  I slept for close to 3 hours and it felt great!  When I woke up, the monsoon storms were starting and it was dark and windy and very dusty.  It almost felt like a winter day, except for the fact that it was still over 100 degrees out.  So I made some cinnamon tea and got in my comfy chair and watched the season premier of Project Runway Season 10.  It did not disappoint -- it's going to be a good season!

At about 9pm, I decided I had to get my workout started because I couldn't miss a day.  Not when I'm this close.  So I jumped on and got it done!




Week three complete!  Just 10 more days until this 30 day challenge is over!

Day 21 done!

Don't you love the days when you don't need to wear make-up or do your hair?  I loved wearing a T-shirt, shorts and curling up on the sofa.  Today was one of those days!





No comments:

Post a Comment