Sunday, July 29, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 29


I got my workout in early again today!  My energy level was through the roof today.  I was like a mad woman.  I listened to my Pat Benatar station on Pandora during my workout.  Good stuff!



Two days left.  I love it!  I am still trying to decide what my 30 day challenge for August should be.  I may add a time requirement or a distance requirement to my challenge.  Only two days left to decide!

Day 29 done!

Last night was not very productive for me.  I had one too many cherry martinis.  At about 9pm I decided to just give up.  I watched Dolphin Tale which was such a cute, feel-good movie!

Luckily, I was able to finish my project today.  Our office is now back in it's organized state! Because I like to move furniture around, I swapped the desk and file cabinet.  My options for moving furniture around are limited because Sweetheart and I share the office so this is my little corner of the room.  He has his desk on the opposite side of my desk.  We have bookcases in the middle that we share.  Oh, Grievous and Naboo have beds in here too so they share the room with us as well!  


If you haven't noticed, the room is painted Dallas Cowboy blue.  It has silver and white stripes that go across the top.  Sweetheart's desk and wall are littered with Cowboy stuff.   I agreed to the blue room so that he could keep all his Cowboy stuff housed and contained to this room only.  This way, none of our sports stuff makes it out into the living room or other parts of the house which makes me happy.  He gets to put whatever he wants in here and put it wherever he wants (on his side of the room) and that makes him happy.  Pretty smart, yes?



I try to girl the area up as much as I can by adding pink and turquoise accessories.  Along with candles and a feminine lamp:  




I also added some storage that allowed me to get everything off my desktop so I had more room to move around and also because I despise clutter.  This looks more clean to me.  The stuff on top of the tray are items I used often.  Inside the chest are things that I don't use everyday but I need to have nearby:




I left the hanging file on the wall to help keep me organized with stuff that needs to be filed or bills that need to get paid.  That prevents loose papers or mail from collecting on my desk:




Of course I kept my Kurt Warner and Big Red things on the shelf.  :)

On the far right, you can see my Green Monster stuffed toy
and the banners that I got from Fenway Park.

Neat and organized; just how I like it!




 Now I'm ready to get to work!




p.s  Naboo is looking exhausted as if she worked in the room all day.  Actually, she mostly got in the way because she wouldn't move and I had to keep stepping over her.  

Thanks for your help BooBoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment