Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

Day 7 of the challenge is complete and I'm feeling great!  Today was a busy day!  My workout was a little later than normal, but nonetheless I got it done!

I watched the third episode of Drop Dead Diva.  I'm nearly caught up now.


One full week of successful challenge completion!
Day 7!

Today was busy because I had to take defensive driving course because I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago.   I must say it was grueling.  I elected to do the online version and it was a four hour, online course.   12 chapters on a timed sequence with a timer at the bottom of the screen giving me a countdown of how much time I had to review the chapter material.  There was no way to go on to the next chapter if I finished early; I just had to wait for the timer to go to zero so I could move to the next chapter.  Some chapters I had as much as 17 minutes left before I could move forward and on others I had to rush through the text because I didn't have enough time.  So I spent four hours online, in our office, in front of my computer.  It was not fun.    I took six full pages of notes because the exam at the end has to be passed with an 80% or better otherwise it's all for nothing and it would mean I would have to pay the ticket in addition to what I had already paid for the class. The exam at the end took me an entire three minutes to complete.  I ended up getting 100% on the test.   


Which is really not that surprising, after all, I'm kind of a big deal....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment