Friday, July 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 6

Happy Friday!  This was the longest, short week ever.  I am so glad it's over!

I ran into another obstacle at work today but I was able to overcome it without concern.  Due to an unforeseen issue, I was pulled away from work for about three hours.  When I got back to my desk I freaked out at first, but then quickly went into survive mode and put a quick game plan together.   Failure is not an option so I just had to get it done.   And I did!   I'm not saying that I would have had a complete meltdown pre-challenge, I'm just saying I was a lot more focused and less stressed about it today.  I know that's due to this challenge; I will not give up.  

I am more excited than ever to get through the next three weeks and three days.   I feel that this clever exercise is going to lead to growth, both professionally and personally.   That's thrilling!

When I got home from work, Sweetheart and I had dinner and then we sat to watch a little bit of TV.  At about 8pm, I decided I had to start my workout otherwise I would probably fall asleep.   I can literally go to bed at 9pm on Friday nights.   We were watching Blues Brothers and I asked Sweetheart if I could jump on.  The Livestrong 13.0 is super quiet so I just did a fast walk while we watched the movie.   Frankly, it was more like a stroll than a fast walk but it still counts.  

Slow and steady today:




Day 6 is done! 
Just one more day and I've done an entire week!


Meanwhile, one of my girlfriends at work sells lia shopia jewelry.  I bought this cute small link charm bracelet yesterday and this adorable bone charm!  Initially I was just going to get the bracelet; I had been looking for a petite charm bracelet.  I have been collecting Hard Rock Cafe guitar pick charms for years and this bracelet will be perfect for them!  Sweetheart, got me started on it because he collects Hard Rock beer glasses.  Every city we go to we look up Hard Rock and get our collectibles.  I just got one from Boston and New York!

When I saw the cute dog bone I thought of my pups.  I had to have it!   Do you love it?


See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment