Monday, July 16, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 16

What a Monday today was!  Whew, so glad today is O-V-E-R!!  Before I get too carried away I should say that I met both my work challenge and my personal challenge.  Work was crazy busy today and in the midst of it all, I had an hour and 30 minute round table conference call that weaved it's way into my schedule.  It wasn't exactly impromptu, however, it did last longer than expected.  It was insightful but it put me a little behind.  No worries, these days I am more resilient about changes to my schedule.  I was able to finish on time.  Mission complete!

When I got home I cooked dinner and Sweetheart and I sat and ate dinner as we talked about our day.  We both had tough days; his was "good" tough -- he closed some great accounts.   He was happy about it (as was I because that means I get treats!).  

After dinner, I read my book.  I am nearly done and I can't wait to finish it!  Honestly, tonight I felt like skipping the workout and just reading my book!  Ha!  I didn't though; I put my workout clothes on and got going.  It was a pretty good workout too.  Oh, and by the way, I did not do my workout this morning and I did not do the core workout this evening.  I was hoping that if I wrote on here what my plan was I would be too embarrassed to not do it but it didn't work.  I didn't do it.  Maybe tomorrow.  Okay, not tomorrow.  Maybe Wednesday....

I watched 3 episodes of Will and Grace today during my workout. 




I have to keep focused and move forward! 

Day 16 done!



No comments:

Post a Comment