Saturday, July 28, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 28

I got my workout in early today because I had plans to go out with a girlfriend of mine tonight.  But we had a last minute change in plans.  Not to worry, I have a project that I started earlier today that should keep me busy the rest of the evening.   Ever have one of those projects where you work on it a little at a time because it's a nuisance?  This is that project.  

I listened to my Pink Radio on Pandora while I did my workout.  Good music = an excellent workout! :)




Just three days left!  Wow!!!!  I need to start thinking about my August 30 day challenge.  Hmmmmm.....

Day 28 done~!

And since I'm not going out tonight, I pulled out the cherry Vodka.  I'm planning on fixing myself a cherry martini as soon as I'm done here.  :)

This stuff is delicious!


Which means that the mess I have going on in our office, may remain a mess until tomorrow morning.  It is in the middle of getting re-organized, re-filed and re-decorated.  The papers on the floor were sitting on top of a box but Grievous heard something outside and bumped the box as he ran into the living room and knocked over all the papers. And this is only a small portion of the mess; you should see the rest of the room!

But I am on it now.  I hope to post an 'after' picture soon.

Eeeeeek!!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment