Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 15

Happy Sunday!  Day 15 of the challenge and it's still feeling like second nature.  And not only to me but to Sweetheart as well.  As we plan out our days, he'll always remind me about my workout.   I know most of the time my obsession to detail drives Sweetheart crazy but sometimes he enjoys seeing me compete with myself just so he can see me revel in my success.  And trust me, when I say I compete with myself I totally mean it.  He tells me often that I am too hard on myself and that I need to learn to relax.  Through this 30 day challenge, I feel like I'm able to see his perspective somehow.  And I agree like I should learn to relax a whole lot more.  I've said it before, but it bears repeating: it's hard to be me!

I watched Army Wives during my workout.  I love that show!  Oh, and I think I am going to change it up with my workout.  I'm thinking of working out in the morning instead of the evening.  And I am adding a core workout that Sweetheart's trainer/friend gave him.  My plan is to do cardio in the morning and then the core workout in the evenings.   Wish me luck; I think I'll need it!




Wow, two weeks behind me and now we're on to week three!  I saw a slight change in the first two weeks and I expect a whole lot more in the next two! 

Day 15 done!


We had a very relaxing day again today.  It was overcast and we had some rain on and off but nothing too exciting.  Sweetheart cooked a great breakfast for us. We watched The Next Food Network Star and were glad about the network's decision at elimination. Then we watched Strikeforce and got a little MMA action going on.  The puppies seemed to be in relax mode too as you can see below.  They have their doggie beds but today they felt like lying in the middle of the walkway.  They laid that way for a while; if we had to walk in either of those directions we had to step over  them because neither of them were prepared to move.  I guess weekends are their day off too....

Lazy Days of Summer

I'm  looking forward to this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment