Sunday, July 22, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 22

Another great weekend!  Since it was so relaxing yesterday, I had to step it up today.  I got the grocery shopping done, did laundry, cleaned the house and finally at the end of the night, completed my workout. 

I watched a Lifetime movie that I recorded a couple of days ago today.  I can't remember the name and I already erased it but it was a love story, of course.  It was super cute; it's one of those "feel good" movies.  Sweetheart hates when I watch Lifetime movies because he never knows what type of emotions it will stir up.  He'll be glad to know this one left me feeling happily romantic!  Ha!



T minus six days until the 30 day challenge is complete...

Day 22 done!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Here's to another great week ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment