Saturday, July 14, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 14

What a wonderful day today was!  It was so relaxing!   We were able to sleep in this morning which is always a welcome treat.  After breakfast, Sweetheart suggested we read our books for a little bit before jumping into our chores.   It was a great idea; we read for about an hour and it was sooooo calming!   Never something I would have done in the past.  My mindset is always "chores first, play later".   However, this time I thought I would do it his way.  I am so glad I did.  It set the tone for a very soothing day. 

It rained this afternoon and it was a very long, very wet rain!  Sweetheart and I were outside -- he was mowing the lawn and I was sitting in the patio watching him -- when these huge rain drops came out of no where.  At first we figured it would 'sprinkle' a little and then it would be over.  Instead, it started coming down so fast; Sweetheart got SOAKED!  It was so funny!  One minute he was dry, the next he was dripping wet! 

I had a ton to do today; I cleaned house, got my car washed, went to Costco and helped Sweetheart in the backyard (sort of).  BUT I still made time for my workout.   It was an awesome workout too ~ I love it!

I love my Livestrong!

Today completed two full weeks of working out.  Much more important than the workout (in my opinion) is the commitment to stay on track and not allow anything at all to falter my goal.  Focus is key!

2 weeks complete!

Hoping tomorrow is as good as today.  Hopefully it will rain again!

No comments:

Post a Comment