Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 8

Happy Sunday!  What a great day we had today!  It was another relaxing day with the only thing on the agenda was spending time together.  We had a late lunch, went to the grocery store and then came home and read our books.

Today was one of the easiest days for me in terms of 30 day challenge.  I didn't dread getting on the treadmill at all, which happens often.  I will say the biggest motivator for me today was that this morning I tried on a couple of my sundresses and found that they fit so much better.  After our Boston trip, some of my clothes were feeling a little tight.  But this morning, I noticed a slight difference.  Oh, I am loving this!


Today I watched Army Wives during my workout.  It was a great episode; I've been watching Army Wives for years now and I just love it!



Day 8 starts a whole new week of challenge.  I'm so excited!

Day 8 done!



We had a late lunch at Spinato's Pizza.  We love eating in the bar; it's such a cozy, comfortable place to hang out.  The service is great and the food is delicious!  With our lunch, I had what I'm guessing is a Cherry Martini or a Martini Bopper (as I found online).  My first time having it since I usually stick to a glass of wine.  Their version is called "the Sophia" --  it's two shots of Cherry Vodka mixed with a splash of Grenadine with a maraschino cherry garnish.  Side note: Sweetheart always take the maraschino cherry from anything that I order whether it's a cherry Dr.Pepper or a milkshake or a dessert or in this case my drink.  Apparently it was really good too.  Just saying.  Anyway,  it is an amazing drink!  I had two of them and was pretty lit up pretty quickly!  There's nothing like a cocktail to get the evening started, yes?




See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment