Friday, July 13, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 13

Happy Friday!   I am one day away from completing two full weeks of my 30-day challenge.  I am almost running out of things to say about my work and personal challenge because I have adapted well.  I honestly did not think it would come so easy to me.  I was expecting the personal challenge to be a bit more daunting because of the time commitment, my evening schedule and my obsession with TV.  

When I got home for work today I read my book (which I am almost finished with!), then Sweetheart and I had dinner.   After dinner, I came into the office to start planning my Saturday but got a bit side tracked.   Standby for that story.   At about 8pm, I decided to get on the treadmill and get my workout in.  I watched a show I recorded called Twisted: Ted Bundy.  My fascination with serial killers doesn't bug Sweetheart anymore.  He used to think that he would eventually have to sleep with one eye open but I think he's over that now....




Day 13 is tomorrow.  I'm thinking of doing my workout in the morning before I start my day.  Well see how that works...

Day 13 - done!

Meanwhile, this is what distracted me earlier.  I was supposed to be organizing my day, when I ended up on the  http://www.westelm.com/ website.   I am loving the hurricanes and I can see that ivory throw on the couch.  Of course, I can also see Sweetheart using it to cover Grievous while he lays on the couch.  Hmmm...I need to rethink that one.

Footed Mercury Hurricanes

Chunky Tassel Throw

So now, I need to sit and plan out tomorrow then head off to bed.  I have ALOT to do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment