Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 25

Don't you just love Hump Day?  I just love knowing that we are in the home stretch and the weekend is days away!   Come on, Friday I'm ready for you!  

Today started earlier than usual.  Sweetheart was having car trouble last night and because he had meetings to go to this morning, he was having a hard time trying to come up with a plan on how he would get his car to the dealership and make his meetings.  So I had the brilliant idea to carpool.  We both work close to home and close to each other so it wasn't a huge inconvenience at all.  However, I had to be up early and ready to go so he could drop me off at work.  I enjoy carpooling with him because we get to talk about different things that don't normally get worked into our conversations.  Like the dialogue on the radio between the DJ's and traffic and crazy drivers.  And the best part about carpooling is that I get to ride home with him too!    

p.s it's a nice treat once in a while, not something that we could do everyday.  I'm just saying.

After work, we stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Yep, I had to work extra hard on my workout today because I had wings and buffalo chips.  Yummy!  So we got home and got settled in then I got started on my workout.  We are six days away from being done with this challenge, yet I am not ready to let it go.  


Day 25!  A habit was absolutely formed here and there's no way that I am going to stop.  A healthy mind and body is what it is all about and not only am I working on my body, but my mind is getting in shape as well.  The workout is stress relieving; running allows me to clear my mind and just exhale all the negative that builds up.  August will most definitely bring another challenge.  



And in my TV news, I watched The Next Design Star this evening.  Honestly where would I be without my reality shows?  Lost, I tell you!  Lost!  My world would be sad and lonely without all the shows I watch.  If it wasn't for me, the DVR wouldn't have anything to do all day or all week.  But I digress, today was the season finale of The Next Design Star, season 7.   Another nail biter, however, I was thrilled when Danielle Colding won because she really is a spectacular designer.  Congratulations Danielle!


And finally, I am going to be in a pickle tomorrow.  I have to go in early because Sweetheart and I are going to the Diamond back's baseball game tomorrow evening right after work.  We probably won't be home until after 9:00 p.m.  So I will still need to get my run in when we get home.  I am going to be exhausted on Friday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment