Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Christmas Tree - the other stuff

I posted the Dallas Cowboy stuff that overwhelms our tree. Here's the rest of the ornaments that adorn the tree.....

My Sweetheart and I are both big football fans, so I managed to sneak in my AZ Cardinals ornaments on the tree. Actually My Sweetheart will claim that he 'allows' these on the tree:




We are HUGE superhero fans so we have a few superhero ornaments on the tree as well. A couple years back we found these next two Hallmark ornaments at Kohl's. There's Clark Kent's suit-jacket hanging on a hanger with the Superman suit hiding underneath:



And we have Wonder Woman's suit, cape and headband hanging on a hanger:



And we have Spiderman hanging out:



And the star of our tree, Superman:




And to masquerade our immaturity, we have the 'normal' stuff too:






We love our 'colorful' tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment