Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas decor, part 3 - living room

The living room generally gets covered in Christmas decor. This year, I decided to cut back a little and kept it simple. On the coffee table, I changed out the candles on the pillars I keep here year round and added some garland and ornaments. I also found this chrome dove at Joanne's that I fell in love with -- and it was on sale!


The end table has an electrical train decoration and colorful coasters from Pier 1:


The other end table has this glass container that I filled with white and red jingle bells that I got on clearance at Walmart last season:




This cute Santa sits on the same table and is sort of used to cover up the back of the frames that face the dining area. You can't really see them because my picture is so dark:




These Christmas blocks that I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby last year were arranged by My Sweetheart. I always line them up neatly in a row and he comes by and sets them askew:


I got this guy for about $7 at Joanne's when they were having a 60% off sale:




My candles got the red berries treatment:



I love this. Not a great picture but I placed these red branches in a vase, added a silver bow and a string of lights and it makes for a very festive hallway:



Even The Aerial Assault got in on the decorating:



That's all for now. I'll post the Christmas tree and the outside lights and my wreath soon!

Off to bed. We have a full day planned for tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment