Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas decor, part 2 - Christmas Village

Here's the other little tree I got at Target. They are so adorable. The pictures I take just do not do them justice. I think I need a new camera because my pictures are so dull...??? It's possible I just need a better photographer :)

This tree sits between the dining area and the living room:


Here's some of my Christmas village. It's hard to take a good photo of it. There are 6 houses in total. This year I put put a string of lights down and then placed the house around the lights. Then I covered the entire surface with the fluffy white stuff. I don't know what it's called but it looks like snow. It's super cute:








Oh, and my Sweetheart always manages to sneak Darth Vader into my village. It's pretty deranged but what the heck. It' makes people laugh when they see it:





We are HUGE Star Wars fans by the way. In case you didn't already figure that one out.



No comments:

Post a Comment