Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas decor, part 1

I have a lot of pictures so I will post in parts. I'll start with the entrance way and the kitchen and dining area. Here's the entrance way. Last year I got some great after Christmas deals at Target. I got two of these little Christmas trees in urns for almost nothing. They are adorable! I placed one in the entrance way.

The little trees have red berries, pine cones and Christmas lights on them:


I got this Christmas countdown calendar at the $1 section at Target last year:


I got this cute tree and the little ornaments at Pier 1 last year:

Last year my entrance way table with my Nativity scene was a little boring - here. So this year I added the lighted garland around the mirror. I like the way it looks:

My shelf in the kitchen got dressed up with a lighted wreath and a snowman:


As always, Grievous' biscuit jar got decorated with a pretty red bow:


I love this plate:

My centerpiece that I adorned a little more than I did last year:


This is the front of my centerpiece. Someone stuck his Dallas Cowboy nutcracker in the middle of it:
,

Living room and Christmas Tree and Christmas wreath to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment