Friday, December 17, 2010

Global Home - Candles

My MIL bought me a candle for my birthday this year from a place called Global Home located in Central Phoenix. They have one of a kind items, from rustic furniture to large metal camels -- and tons of candles. Candles that range from $14.99 to $175.99. A huge assortments of all sizes and scents.

She bought me this candle and candle holder for my birthday. It has a "Christmas Spice" scent. I smells wonderful!



It turned out that the candle that she bought me had a defective wick. So we stopped in on Saturday as we were running errands to exchange the candle. We did some browsing as well. We ended up buying two 'cinnamon' scented candles. They are just so cute and rustic looking. I'm not really into rustic decor but I love scented candles so we got these. The candles smell wonderful. They fill the entire room with this great cinnamon scent:


I'm sold on making Global Home my new candle store. They are a little out of the way but totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment