Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter decor

It's that time again!  I spent the weekend putting out my Easter decor.   I absolutely love holiday decorating and Easter is one of my favorites!  (There are a LOT of pictures!)


The entrance way table always gets full attention.  Beaded candle wreaths, a bowl filled with colored eggs and wooden blocks that spell Easter:

Click to enlarge


I love the white pillars with the green candles:



I also hung an egg embellished wreath on the mirror over the entrance way table:


Here's the wreath to the front door:


 I hung the "Easter" sign on the door that leads out to the garage: 



I love this little tree with tiny ornaments:



I've had this cute duck for about seven years now:



I picked up these wooden Easter block letters on clearance at Hallmark a few years back:



I put the "spring" blocked letters on my make-believe mantle. I know it's not officially spring until March 20th, but we'll be looking at temperatures in the 80's next week so it will pretty much feel like Spring.


Mr and Mrs Bunny sit on the end table in the living room:


This bowl of colored eggs has three bunnies that hold up the bowl -- so cute!



This white bunny sits in one of the shelves of the media center:



I also put these little ceramic bunny houses on the shelves too:








On the shelf in the kitchen I added Easter Subway art to the frame and added a beaded swag:









I wrapped the white candle in the same ribbon that I used to make a bow on the swag:





This is what the cross has written on it:


This cute guy sits on the table and has colored eggs in the bowl:


I'm not sure where I got this plate, but I adore it!





No comments:

Post a Comment