Thursday, August 2, 2012

Are you ready for some football?

Preseason is just around the corner.  I absolutely HEART football season!  Our tickets came in the mail a few days ago but we just opened the package today.  Sweetheart was on a camping trip in Colorado so I waited for him to return before tearing into the package.  

Our first pre-season game is on August 17th!  We are soooooooo ready for this!

I can't wait!
Last year I got a little behind on posting our game day pictures.   My hope is that I will be a little more organized this coming season.  Last year was a little overwhelming because it was our first year and between prep work for the tailgating and the clean up after the game and spending an entire day at the stadium....well you can only imagine.    This year, I have a plan.

BTW about the 30 day challenge for August, I have a new goal.  I gave myself a break yesterday because I felt I needed one.  This challenge will include a distance goal.  I will still workout every night, except on Sunday.  I'm giving myself a day off so that I can recover.  My distance goal is a little ambitious but I know I can do it.  I will log my progress but I won't do it daily.  I'm thinking of a weekly update because updating my blog takes about 30 minutes or more and that just adds unnecessary stress to an already stressful evening.  And if I learned anything with the last challenge, it is that I need to prioritize and work smart.

So I'll start my workout tonight. Wish me luck!  Meet me back here on Sunday when I post my progress.

Go CARDS!



No comments:

Post a Comment