Saturday, August 18, 2012

30 Day Challenge - August


How's my 30 day challenge going?  Crash and burn, my friends.  CRASH.  AND.  BURN.   

Yes, it's true.  See the treadmill in the picture below?  That is how it has been sitting for the past two weeks.  So much has happened in the past two weeks.  One day of not doing my workout turned into two days, then three and well, now I am at two whole weeks of not working out.  


Excuses are for the weak so I won't make any.  At this point, all I can do is follow the words of wisdom of Alfred Pennyworth:  "Why do we fall Sir?......so that we might learn to pick ourselves up".  And so it is with me.  I have to pick myself up and get back on the treadmill.        (Do you know which movie that is from??)

So after a two week, non-planned hiatus,  I am back to my workout on Monday with a new plan and a new motivation.



Come back for a mid week update on Wednesday.  Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment