Saturday, August 18, 2012

Preseason 1 - Cards vs. Raiders

It's that time again! And we are definitely ready for some football!  We had our first home game (preseason) this past Friday.  New season, new seats for us:




Our new seats are on the "home" side one section over from the tunnels were the visiting team enters and exits the stadium.  We should get some great photo opportunities here.  The picture below is the QB for the Oakland Raiders.  There is no particular reason for my taking his photo...he was just there so I pulled out my phone:


Sweetheart and I always get to the game as soon as the gates open so that we can watch the guys practice:



 I love Big Red and will follow him all around the stadium until I can get a good picture of him:



Sweetheart didn't want to bring the camera with us for this game because it was a preseason game and we were playing the Raiders so all the pictures were taken with my iphone.  Not too horribly bad but they could have been better.  

This is a shot of the Cardinals entering the field:



Number three -- Jay Feeley, the kicker.  I sort of have a crush on him.  A tiny one.




When the players are announced and enter the field, a group of players always run to the end zone and take a knee and pray for a few moments.  It always touches me:







They also pray at the end of the game but this time players from both teams take a knee and pray together:


And then there are the fans.......the detail on this guy's face was awesome.  


Our next game is against the Denver Broncos on August 30th!

Go CARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment