Saturday, July 31, 2010

Movie Night

We had a great night last night; it was movie night! My Sweetheart and I don't like going to theaters to watch movies because of the noise and the chatter, etc. Instead, we wait for the movie to be released on DVD then we watch it on OnDemand. It's great because we can pause and rewind at will.


Last night we watched Clash of the Titans (his pick). It was okay. I expected Perseus to have long hair and look like a Greek God......


We enjoyed spending the evening together. Grievous enjoys movie night too. He gets to snuggle under the covers with us:


We think it's hilarious how he lays on his back and leans against Miguel. He loves to be under the covers and will fall asleep that way. Crazy pooch!!


I am working on my hallway cabinet project that I started 4 weeks ago. I am almost finished. I am super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment