Friday, July 16, 2010

Me and My Sweetheart



I had planned on relaxing in front of the tv this evening. I was going to watch "P.S. I love you". My girlfriend let me borrow it and I was looking forward to my chick flick evening. Before I do that, I thought to myself, I'll just straighten out my desk. Well that small task turned into a big task. I went through the mail and then decided to tackle my inbox. It was filled with documents that needed to be filed. So I started sorting and making files and before I knew it was too late to start my movie -- I have to work tomorrow morning so I won't be up too late tonight.

Well it took all night but my desk is clean again. Just the way I like it!




As I was organizing, I ran across this photo. This is a photo and me and my Sweetheart in the early days. It was April 2006.

My Sweetheart is my rock and the love of my life.


I am truly blessed !

No comments:

Post a Comment