Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!


Go Cards!!!!
We went to the football game this Sunday. Although the game was a bust, we (I) got really good shots of my fav Cards player: K.urt W.arner......Ahhhhhhh.....


We were on the 11th row so we had great picture opportunities. My Sweetheart took lots of good shots. I was upset that they took Kurt out in the first quarter and replaced him with #7. I refused to take any more shots after that. Well....I did get some shots of Kurt on the side lines but they were a bit fuzzy. In any case, this is the best shot. My favorite shot. Oh yeah.


p.s. I am a Cowboys fan by default. My Sweetheart if the BIGGEST cowboy fan ever and I am a convert. I should post pictures of our office, it's blue and silver. He does give me the okay to root for the Cards since we live in Arizona and we attend the games and we will be season ticket holders this year. Just thought I should mention that so I don't jinx them. Playoffs and all, you know. Go COWBOYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment