Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cowboys and Random Stuff

GO COWBOYS!!!


Boy, my Sweetheart is on cloud nine! The Cowboys have advanced and are on their way to Minnesota to visit the Vikings!


Moving on. I've got my eye on the bookcase below. I am in the hunt for a bookcase to place in our media center. Currently I have a ladder shelf that holds all our our electronics (dvd player, wii, xbox, surround sound stuff). It was intended for another room but at the time we needed something to house the electronics so I placed it there. It has worked really well, it has five shelves so there is enough room to hold picture and candles in addition to the rest. Since it does work well, I am thinking of replacing it with a really nice shelf. $699 is a bit steep. So now I am on the hunt for some thing similar with a cheaper price tag...

Courtesy of Ballard Designs

The search is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment