Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Menu Board

Every day around 11am and 3pm and again at 4:30 pm, I get an email from my Sweetheart.  "What's for dinner" he asks.  Every single day.  So, I decided to post a menu on the fridge so he could check it any time he wanted.  At first I thought it would go un-noticed but I realized he really looked forward to reading the menu and either loving the menu selection or asking for a replacement.  Ha! 

I had been printing a menu every week but a couple of weekends ago my printer ran out of ink so I didn't post the menu.  As a result, the emails resumed:  "what's for dinner" he wants to know.  This was my solution to the ink-less printer dilemma:  

I used the frame with the burlap background as my "menu board".  Although, not an original idea, I felt it pretty clever of me to use this as our menu board.  I just wrote on the glass with a dry erase marker.  Easy to write on, easy to wipe off.  And the Sweetheart is very pleased that he knows what's on the menu! 





I think it's a pretty cute idea!



I think I'll keep doing this.  I'll change out the background every now and then to change things up.  




No comments:

Post a Comment