Saturday, June 30, 2012

Getting "Challenge" Ready

I'm getting ready for the 30-day challenge that starts tomorrow.  I put a calendar up in the kitchen so I can "x" out each day as I complete my task.  I'm stoked about it!





In other news, I re-arranged the furniture in the living room for the second time in two weeks.  Yep, that's how I roll.  My Sweetheart walked into the living room while I was in the middle of re-arranging and looked disoriented.  Of course, he had just come in from working in the back yard (it was 113 degrees today).   But regardless he's a trooper; he didn't ask any questions he just went about his business.

When I was done, I decided to move one of the lamps that I have on the end table to the front entrance way table.  Sweetheart liked it when he saw it.  I'm not sold on it just yet.  I'll give it a day or so.  This is not the best picture, I took it with my iPhone because I was too lazy to haul out the camera.



Tomorrow is July 1st ~ can you BELIEVE how fast the first part of this year has gone by?  Next month is pre-season of football.  Our first Cardinals game is on August 5th!

Well, back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment