Saturday, September 24, 2011

project 1 - seasonal frame

I'm trying to pace myself. I generally have a project on top of a project buried underneath a project (which my Sweetheart just pointed out). I have one week to get my decorations out so I keep telling myself to pace myself....I do not need to get it all done at once. Why is that so easy to say but so hard to do???


Here's project number one. Actually, it's project number two. Project number one was a crash and burn so I moved on. This is the picture frame that I switch out from season to season (Easter and valentines day here).


I think it looks really cool:





I bought this set of four votive candle holders at Walmart. The silhouette is black velvet.



I love the orange polka dote paper:




One to project number three.





No comments:

Post a Comment