Monday, October 3, 2011

Game 2, Cards vs. Giants

Game day is always a blast! Game two of the at-home regular season was this past Sunday. We were up against the NY Giants and I knew it would be a tough game. Kickoff was at 1:10 and we got to the stadium parking lot at 10:00 a.m. and were ready to tailgate!

I have a difficult time remembering to take pictures of everything. I asked my Sweetheart to remind me to take photos. I think I did a little better this time.

We started off with out tailgating in the Green-F lot. As we get there, fans are already set up and ready to start the tailgate party:



These guys were set up across from where we were set up. They are hard-core tailgaters. They had the neatest set-up with a misting system, and a sweet cooking station. They were really nice and invited us over to party with them:

These guys were our neighbors to the right. They were having a blast; hanging out, drinking beer, eating and tossing around the football:

Here's my Sweetheart:
Inside the stadium, I took some pre-game pictures. This is the only exciting one. That's Eli Manning:
Some field action. There's Larry Fitzgerald,#11, on the far right:


More field action:
Pictures of the Giants:



We have pretty decent seats:






So, I've determined that I need to take more pictures. Also, when I take a picture, I need to know why I'm taking the picture so I can properly caption it....

Here's me and my Sweetheart in our Cards gear:


We lost the game. It was 31-27. It was close game, down to the last couple of minutes. It is heartbreaking to say the least.

Next game is against the Steelers on October 23rd. Let's go CARDS!





No comments:

Post a Comment