Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween decor

It's the eve of Halloween and I am so excited about the holidays! I am finally posting my holiday decor photos. I didn't put everything out this year, I felt like keeping it simple.

My wreath from last year sits at the front door:




Here's my Halloween village. I tried to get a better shot and this is really the best that I could do. This year I bought a base for the village:





And, of course, my Sweetheart added Darth Vader:

My B-O-O frame with my chrome ghost:

My witch shoes and my witch plate:

My seasonal frame:


The skeleton in the cake stand:






I thought this was cute, I printed the date and framed it:



I love this Beware sign:



And one of my favorites, the witch shoes:



(the jar was filled with candies but my nephews came in and ate most of it)



And I adore this cute little coffin that I got at Hobby Lobby:


My scary cat from last year:




Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment