Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting the Halloween Decor out...

It's so hard for me to believe that's it's already Fall. I begged Sweetheart to get my Halloween bins out this morning. I'm so excited to start putting out Halloween decor. Is it to early? Of course not!

I stopped by Hobby Lobby this morning to pickup a few items for some projects. I had a 40% off coupon that I used to buy this oh so cute mini coffin:



I also bought this 1"x12"x36" piece of Styrofoam. I want to make a platform for my Halloween village. I am not exactly sure what I'm going to do but I'm thinking black spray paint to start.



These 4" wooden letters that I will embellish:





I figure if I start now I can have all my decorations and projects out by October 1st -- which is always my deadline. I'd better get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment