Sunday, January 23, 2011

Heart Wreath

I bought it, I didn't craft it. I ran into Joanne's this afternoon with the intention of buying some more garland and some ribbon to make a wreath for the front door. Laziness soon took over as I walked past the 40% off sign in the Valentine's Day section. I decided to buy the already decorated vine wreath instead.




I found a new spot for my beaded heart frame that I made last weekend. I think it looks a lot better here:


I added some berries to the glass vase that I embellished with jute string last summer:




My Sweetheart and I had a great weekend. We planted 8 rose bushes in the backyard. I can't wait for them to mature and bloom; it's going to be so beautiful back there!


We also went on a date night on Saturday night. We had diner at The Secret Garden which is a new restaurant in our neighborhood:



It was delicious! We sat in the outdoor patio right next to the fireplace. It was a gorgeous night. The ambiance was amazing, as was the company. We had a beautiful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment