Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions - Day 5

I thought I would post an update on my resolutions.


  • Eat Healthier Foods - we both started a low cholesterol, heart-healthy diet today. Looking good. No take-out at all. Chicken and veggies and brown rice have become a staple in our menu.
  • Give up Dr. Pepper and all sodas - just drank my last Dr. Pepper. Not so good. I had another DP in the house...and well I am finishing the 2 liter bottle before I give it up for good. :)
  • Workout on a daily schedule - again. Starts Saturday....really!
  • Read more books - this is lame but we have decided to read one book per quarter as a starter. We watch WAY too much TV. Watched JAWS tonight and a movie on Lifetime yesterday...not looking good!

I am cognizant of my resolutions as I go through my day. It helps to keep me on track with the food. Especially at work when someone always has some "goodies" to share. Aside from the soda and the books, I think I'm doing pretty good to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment