Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving - frontdoor wreath

I love decorating the front door and entrance way when I decorate for the holidays. And I HEART wreaths. It's one of my vices. I will make a wreath for any occasion. I have a wreath on my front door year round. My sister says I have a serious problem...but what does she know?

Last year I was on a 'feather wreath' kick. I made one for Halloween that I tweaked this year here. I also made this brown one last year. I added a gold bow to it this year to liven it up some:



I got this cute tin sign on clearance at Michael's last year. I'll probably fill it with dried flowers next year. Possibly this year if I can make it to HobLob or Michaels before Thursday. For now, it look good as is:

I piled some pumpkins outside next to Mr. Duck:

Makes for a cozy, autumn-themed front entrance:



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment