Monday, November 29, 2010

Cold Sunday morning

It was a cold 50 degrees in Phoenix, Arizona on Sunday morning! That's cold for us. Like really cold. After breakfast, My Sweetheart headed to the backyard to enjoy the cold weather. He was so excited that it was cold enough to light his Chiminea (Spanish for outdoor fireplace). He is a real firebug when it comes to that thing!


I ran outside for a quick second to snap a quick picture of him and also to roast a marshmallow or two and I may or may not have also brought out the graham crakers and chocolate bars.......


Here he is loving his fire:

Grievous got to wear his brand new coat. He LOVED it. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to brave the cold. He stood at the door for a while as he contemplated:

He eventually headed outside. He found that his coat kept him nice and warm. He was strutting around in it:

Meanwhile, I was inside putting away Thanksgiving decor and pulling out Christmas decor. Here's a sneak peek:



I decided to decorate in phases. Tonight I'm working on my Christmas Village.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment