Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween, part 1

Wow, I have A LOT of pictures to post! Well let's start with the entrance way and the kitchen/dining area. Did I mention I HEART this holiday???

My front door wreath; I took the wreath I made last year and tweaked it a bit:




Just inside the front door. I got the chrome ghost at Hobby Lobby. I got the unfinished frame at Hobby Lobby too. I painted it with white paint and used supplies that I already had: scrap book paper for the matting and glittered letters for each window:



Here's the entrance way table. Funny story about this one. I had my table somewhat set up but wasn't happy with it. So I asked my Sweetheart what he thought. He proceeded to move things around and grabbed stuff out of my bins --(pretty good for someone who nearly never plays attention to detail....or does he???). He came up with this:



The is one of my favorites. The skeleton bones in the cake stand with some leaves, some of his other parts in the candle jar with some webbing and the chalkboard project I made from an unfinished frame and chalk board paint that I got at Hobby Lobby. It's my countdown to Halloween board!:


My witch shoes plate :)



This piece is about 15 years old. Still alive and kicking. Sits on top of the fridge:


My cute witch shoe candle holders that I got on clearance at Michael's a couple years ago:



Even Grievous' bisquit jar got "halloweened"...

Shelf in the kitchen:


My Halloween village. Darth Vader is in there somewhere...courtesy of my Sweetheart:



The tablescape complete with cobwebs:



I'll post the living room next. Did I mention I HEART Halloween???
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment