Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pre Halloween



I can barely wait for next Friday! It's October 1st and every October 1st I have my Sweetheart pull out the Halloween bins from the garage and I get busy decorating! I absolutely love it!!! Our first year together my Sweetheart was surprised with my obsession with holiday decor. But now he totally gets into it too. For Halloween, he takes control of decorating the front yard while I work inside. It's great!

I went to Michael's and Hobby Lobby yesterday; I was picking up a few last minute items. Mr. Bones in the picture above being one of them. I thought he looked cute in the cake stand. I may add some feathers or black leaves to it...not sure yet. I just couldn't resist putting him in there.


My Sweetheart walked in the kitchen after I had put him in and thought it looked really cool. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment