Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pillow Dilemma

Yes, I have a pillow dilemma. Last spring, I changed the color scheme in my living room/dining room to a lighter, more spring/summery color -- see here. But wiith Fall upon us, I am thinking I want to change my colors again. Mostly, the pillows and the candles and the throws. I love the neutral of the curtains so they will stay.

Currently, I have apple green as my accent color:


My pillows now:

The new pillows I just bought (on a whim). I love the brown color on the pillow and I love the pattern!
Which is better?

My thoughts behind the purchase were that the brown color totally keeps with the 'darker colors for fall/winter' rule. The second is that I am totally loving the color blue these days. I can totally picture blue candles, blue throws and these pillows in the room.


The dilemma is this: does the light yellow, light blue and light green in the pillow make it too summery??







No comments:

Post a Comment