Monday, November 18, 2013

Pumpkins and Pilgrims

I can not believe that Thanksgiving is two weeks away.  Actually, less than two weeks.  Unbelievable.

I think Thanksgiving decor is the easiest for me to put out.  It really requires very little effort because it's all pumpkins and pilgrims.  I just toss pumpkins and pilgrims everywhere.  By the way, my camera skills leave much to be desired.  What the heck?  Perhaps I should take a photography course or something because these pictures lack...light or focus...or something.   Right?   Well anyway, take a look at Thanksgiving in the Paw Prints household:

I took the "fall" banner that I made for the entrance way a few months ago and moved it to my fake mantle wall:

p.s.  the candles were only lit for the picture; I'm aware of the HUGE fire hazard I just created

I added Thanksgiving subway artwork to the frame in the hallway:


Here's a picture of my great neice.  She is the cutest little girl in the world!  This has nothing to do with Thanksgiving decor but I thought I would toss her cute little picture in because I can.  :)


 My pictures are out of order but I'm sure nobody cares.   These are the yarn wrapped candles:




More pumpkins:


Pilgrims and pumpkins:


Naboo, aka BooBoo Kitty, helping me take photos.....


This is a blurry picture of the sign I hung in entrance which is one of my favorite signs.  It reads:  With Grace Surround Us.  I really keep this out year round, I just move it around.


See what I mean?  More pumpkins:


I added some Thanksgiving subway art to the shelf in the kitchen too:


Pumpkins in the hallway:

Pilgrims in the living room:

Oh...what's that you say?  Balloons that Sweetheart gave me for my birthday.  Gift cards were attached to the balloons.  Oh yes, my favorite type of gift!


Pumpkins and such on the table:


Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins.  All colors and sizes...


Grievous is constantly knocking these over with his big nose when he sniffs them

The entrance way table always gets the holiday makeover.  I'm pretty sure it loves it as much as I do.  I'm just saying.


p.s.  I almost forgot to include the picture with the 2.5 foot Darth Vader that I got at Costco.  Yes, Sweetheart and I were so excited when we saw him, he immediately went into the cart.   No, we are not 12 years old; we just enjoy having a Sith Lord in our living room.



Enjoy your holiday.   I hope it's filled with lots of turkey, football, family and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment