Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Decor

Come on in for a tour of the Halloween decor:  


I used the wreath that I made about 2 years ago.  It's holding up well:




This is the entrance way table.  Simple but cute (I think):

Click to enlarge


I love these Jack-O-Lantern bells that I got at Micheal's a few weeks ago:


And these are my favorite!  Little witch shoes that hold my tea lights:

Darth Vader courtesy of Sweetheart..

I love the "queen of Halloween" sign...



This picture is fuzzy but I like the Beware sign:


The witch hat is paper mache; I painted it black and added the poka dots and the ribbon:

click to enlarge

I just realized I left the cat's tail off the picture...


And since we don't have a mantel, I try to emulate the feel of one by decorating this shelf the way you would a mantel.  It makes sense in my head



Sweetheart told me he liked this hall table so I added it to the pictures to post: 



I didn't put my Halloween village up this year.  It's a daunting task and I wasn't up for it.  Instead, I decorated this tree with black and orange ornaments:


And this is our Beta, Troy Aikman.  His bowl normally sits on a white pedestal but for Halloween he gets a black one and a little ghost that sits by him:





These guys are all part of the media center:






On the kitchen table, I just added a pile of bones on black and orange leaves:


I kept the cat in the frame (from last year) and added the coffin and pumpkins:


We sure do!


 I had my decor out about 2 1/2 weeks ago but getting the pictures taken, downloaded and posted have been a chore.  Some are fuzzy and not great shots but I figured I was running out of time. 
I LOVE Halloween since it's the kickoff to the holidays.  Right after Halloween I'll get my Thanksgiving decor out and then after Thanksgiving the Christmas decorating will be under way.  

Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment