Friday, October 19, 2012

Game 6 - Cards vs. Bills



It was a tough loss.  Let's just say my Cardinals made me cry.  We were so close.  But "any given Sunday", am I right?

For Game 6, Sweetheart got his hands on tickets to the company suit.   So instead of sitting in our season seats, we got a view from above as we feasted on great ball game grub and had a cocktail (or two)....

I should have taken a picture of the seats, which Sweetheart reminded me to do several times but I was so distracted by the food, wine and gifts.   They were cushioned and oh so comfortable!

Here's the pictures I managed to get (when I remembered):






Love the picture on the screen.  I want this on my work phone.




This would have been all the more awesome had we won:


Because I can never get too many shots of the Red Zone:



I completely missed the praying at the end zone before the game but I got a shot of the praying that the players do at the end of each game.  This is special because players from both teams take a knee together:




Check out the handheld device they gave us to watch replays and other games on:


These are the flag guys hard at work after a touch down!


As always, stalking Big Red:

During half time we went down to our seats to talk with our season ticket holder buddies (they sit in front of us) to discuss the MNF game against the 49er's.  It's going to be two days before Halloween and we plan on dressing up.  Anyway, as we left the area and made it back towards the suit, there were like a million people in the concession area so in his usual fashion, Sweetheart grabbed my hand and plowed the way.

This is all I saw as I made it through the crowd:


I saw a guy wearing a Doug Flutie jersey and tried to get a picture but I was literally being pulled through the crowd:


Oh and I saw these guy wearing cool buffalo hats:
Back to the suite.  This is the bathroom.  It's cardinal RED with a soft white light that makes it feel like you're in the bathroom of a strip club.  I'm just saying...



The Suite:

Oh, and this was one of my gifts:



Next game is against the Vikings.

GO BIG RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment