Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Game 7 Cards vs. 49ers ~MNF~

Monday Night Football!  Need I say more?

There was so much excitement this game, I took the least amount of photos ever and the photos I did take were all horrible.   There were too many distractions!   First of all, we were getting our butts kicked the entire time so the need to yell and scream to possibly cause a FALSE START/DELAY OF GAME penalty became priority -- screaming for the defense is my favorite part of being in the stands.  Second, it was Halloween week so there were plenty of fans dressed in costumes.  Sweetheart and I were one of them!  Sweetheart dressed as Demon (Gene Simmons) and I dressed as Star Child (Paul Stanley)....CARDINALS STYLE! 

We both wore the usual Cards gear but we colored our faces with red and white paint (Card colors).  Sweetheart even wore a wig!  We had a blast!  Everyone loved it!  ESPN was on site due to it being MNF -- we had a photographer take a picture of us and ask us our names -- we're still waiting to see where that shows up.    We were shown on the big screen quite a few times which was pretty exciting!

BUT, I didn't get any pictures because of all of the excitement. This one picture is one I took in the car on our way to the stadium.  Geez......



Here's some shots of I really don't know what...


Here's a picture of Alex Smith, 49er's QB:


The kickers:

The roof was open which was especially exciting because it was a beautiful night!  The roof is generally not open until the end of the season because it's usually like 180 degrees outside...I'm not joking:


The moon was out and peeking over the stadium:


49er's head coach, Jim Harbaugh:



One of the only pictures of play action that was half decent:


And there you go.  One of the most exciting nights of the regular season and I forgot to get pictures!  Alas, we are now 4-4.  But I still love my CARDS!

Next home game is on November 25th against the Rams.


Go CARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment