Sunday, September 30, 2012

Game 4 - Cards vs. Eagles


I knew that time would escape me when it came to posting pictures.  However, I am so much better at this point then I was last year at this time.   We had two games in a row so posting was a little bit of a challenge.  But let's get caught up, shall we?

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 the Cards played the Philadelphia Eagles.   The game was exciting and fun!  And although the Cardinals dominated the entire game, I was still stressed out the entire time!

Despite the fact that  I despise Michael Vick, I did get a picture of him running onto the field: 



Here's a shot of #10 DeSean Jackson:


The Arizona Cards Flag Guys are so much fun!  They really rally the crowd and get the noise started:


Our camera was not co-operating again; we were both too lazy to try to figure out what was going on with it so once again, we put it away so all I have is my iphone pictures:





My favorite part:


Big Thunder and Big Red getting the party started:



The half time show included some Mariachi and Mexican dancers:


There's my favorite mascot:

Coach Andy Reid on his way back to the locker room after the game:



Michael Vick on his was back to the locker room :


The final score was 27-6, with the Cardinals winning the game and going on to a 3-0 record.  The best season start the Cardinals have had since 1974.  It was a huge win!

Go CARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment