Thursday, September 13, 2012

Game 3 - Cards vs. Seahawks


What a great time we had on Sunday!  It was the first home game of the regular season.  We had a great time tailgating -- we spent Saturday prepping and getting ready --  but it was completely worth it in the end.  We had good grub and good company.  We got to the stadium at 9am and got back home at about 7:00pm.  We make it a WHOLE day event!

Sweetheart was on camera duty this week but we forgot to pack backup batteries for the camera.  The crisp looking photos were taken by me with my iphone.  The dull, fuzzy picture were taken by Sweetheart.  After a while, we just put the camera away for obvious reasons.

We did get some pictures.  Here's the intro:



I wish I could have gotten a better picture of the flag.  It was rolled out during the National Anthem and it covered the entire field:





This never gets old for me and Sweetheart knows it's my favorite so he got a pic for me.  The players taking a moment to take a knee:





 There's my Big Red:



And again:




Some play time shots:


The Seahawks QB, Russell Wilson, was little but QUICK:









Poor John.  He sprained his ankle and was carted away.....



The defense did a great job of holding off a furious comeback by the Seahawks.  The fans were so loud that I swear the stadium was rocking.  It was awesome!  

Next game is Sunday, September 23rd against the Eagles.   It will definitely be time to:


Protect The Nest!  The Arizona Cardinals - WE DO THIS TOGETHER!



Go CARDINALS!





No comments:

Post a Comment