Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is it the end of April already?






My last post was on February 20, 2012. I've been absent from blog world for far too long! I don't know why I am finding it so difficult to be more active. Well, more active in updating my blog. I check on my favorite blogs daily at work. It's one of my guilty pleasures. Every morning before starting my work day, I check the blogs and then work life can commence. :)

Once again, here I am giving a quick update of everything I didn't blog about:
  • Lent
  • Lenten sacrifices
  • My Sweetheart's birthday!
  • My Sweetheart's birthday parties
  • Easter house decor
  • Easter celebration with Family (my favorite of holidays)
  • Season ticket renewal -- Arizona Cardinals
  • Planning our trip to Boston

It's been a busy last couple of months. I keep saying I don't know where all the time has gone but I know. It's the television. The television keeps me from doing a lot of things lately. I am HOOKED on a few shows:

  • Smash on NBC
  • Dance Moms on Lifetime
  • Dance Moms Miami on Lifetime
  • Army Wives on Lifetime
  • Project Runway Allstars on Lifetime (now over but boy was I into it)
  • Alcatraz -- Sweetheart and I watch this one together.

For a while I had Jersey Shore on auto record along with the King of Queens. I know, strange but I LOVE the King of Queens. I would watch at least 3 shows per night to keep up with all of the shows that were auto recording. I really need to just stop all of the shows I record because there's so much more that I should be doing. Well all except for Smash. And Army Wives. And Dance Moms. And Alcatraz. See where I'm going with this? It's an addiction.

And because I hate posting sans pictures, I posted the only pictures that I took during my the three months that I didn't post anything.....



No comments:

Post a Comment