Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary

My Sweetheart and I will celebrate six years tomorrow.   It has been an amazing six years -- the best of my life.  My Sweetheart is my best friend.  He is always there to encourage me, support me, love me and take care of me.  I am so very blessed to have him in my life.  He is a very special person and I thank God everyday that He brought him into my life.  

I love you Sweetheart with all my heart and soul!  

Because we will be taking a vacation at the end of May, we decided to hold off on exchanging gifts now.  So I was very surprised when I got this at work today:


Isn't he adorable?  Roses, a HUGE teddy bear and candy.  What a sweetheart!



The card that was attached was very touching and special:



Although my Sweetheart is very sweet every day, today was extra special and I loved every minute of it.


Oh, and here's the teddy bear and roses in transit....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment