Sunday, June 26, 2011

4th of July, part I

Can you believe I forgot about my 4th of July decor? What was I thinking???! My Sweetheart asked me today if I had planned on decorating for the 4th of July. I said "of course I am, I'll do it next month". Then he said "4th of July is next week....". YIKES!!!

I asked him to pull my 4th of July bin down STAT!!!

I gave this holiday decor about 20 minutes of my time (I was on a tight schedule today)...

The front door wreath:



Here's the entrance way table. Very simple. I have a red, white and blue table runner, some red, white and blue candles and ol' Uncle Sam:



Here's that cute table runner that I got on clearance at Kohl's about 5 years ago:
These cute tea light holders are from the dollar section at Target:


I found these stars at Target on clearance last year. They appear to be doorknobs hangers but they are metal and made too much noise on the doorknobs so I thought they would look pretty good here:



My Sweetheart agreed; they look really good hanging on these candles:





The Declaration of Independence, Uncle Sam and a red, white and blue candle:





A bucket of red, white and blue "dynamite" candles and another little Uncle Sam:








I can't remember where I got these Uncle Sam figures but they sure are cute!:




Old Glory and a blue tea light holder:




Even the Ariel Assault got involved:






That's what I have so far, more pics to post soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment