Thursday, June 2, 2011

A New Tea Pot

What a great weekend we had! We had dinner with my Sweetheart's mom at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant on Friday evening. Then we came home and spent a nice evening relaxing in the patio and enjoying the nice weather. On Saturday, we ran some errands which pretty much had us out most of the day. We came home and enjoyed another relaxing evening in the patio.

On Sunday, we went to the Chinese Cultural Center in Phoenix. We were on the hunt for a Chinese tea pot. When we went to San Francisco we visited a Tea Bar in China Town where we sampled a variety of hot teas and my Sweetheart was hooked! He loves his hot tea. I am not so crazy about any thing with hot liquid (I don't like coffee, tea or soup) but every now and then I will have some hot tea with him.

We went into several stores and finally decided on the one we found at the Chinese Ranch Market. I love the blue and white and the detail on the pot. I also love the bamboo handle.





My Sweetheart likes the set because of the dragons. He's totally into dragons:



It has the mesh strainer in it, which is exactly what we were looking for because we buy the loose tea leafs:
It was a pretty good buy and we had so much fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment