Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacation Planning and Easter Decor

On our way home from Tucson this evening, we were talking about where we should go on vacation this year. Last year we went to San Francisco. The year before Miami. This year, we were thinking of going to the Grand Canyon. We wanted to take Grievous on a trip with us. We took him on a trip to Sedona last year and he loved it. He travels well so we were thinking...the Grand Canyon. My Sweetheart wants to invite my parents and my sisters. I am thinking just the three of us will make a nice long weekend. A very much needed long weekend. Maybe we can escape to Mexico for a couple of days at the end of summer. That would be nice.

South Beach, Miami


As far as my Easter decorations go....we've been so overwhelmed with going to Tucson every weekend to see my Dad that I am now behind on Easter decor. I usually have all my Easter decorations out by Ash Wednesday. I wanted to pull my Easter bins out tonight when I got home but my Sweetheart put the kibosh on it. He said he will pull them out for me tomorrow. Aughhhhh!!!

Planning on going to the movies tomorrow after Mass. We'll see how that goes. Usually we start off with movie plans and end up at home on the couch with Grievous lying between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment